Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Great Walk Weekend - Halton and Niagara Regions

Thank you so much to Niagara and Halton Regions which, despite the weather not being all that nice, had great turn outs for their walks. We raised money for Muscular Dystrophy Canada, had a great time, and got to meet / visit with our friends, family and neighbours.



These were the first two walks I had been able to personally attend and I was blown away. So many smiling faces and happy people. It was such a treat to be able to meet the committee members I have been chatting with on conference calls over the past couple months (they have been on the calls much longer, but I only started in March!) and to get to meet some of the great participants and fundraisers that I have been tweeting with and talking to over facebook. I can't wait to come back next year, but next time lets cross our fingers for a couple sunny days!!



For more pictures check out our facebook page or flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment